Did you know
Among fine Swiss quality Jardur chronographs, Jardur also provided many pilots multiple aviation accessories. Listed below are items listed in one of Jardur's 1942 advertisement.
- Jardur Super Flightmaster: Designed for the primary or advanced pilot. Worlds finest Air Navigation Computer
- Jardur Flight Plotter: Designed exclusively for Jardur by Leut. Ernest G. Vetter, USNR
- Jardur Flight Calculator: With the aid of this Double-Faced Calculator, Pilots can easily and accurately determine the True Ground and Aircraft speed and many other useful navigation problems.
- Jardur Air Navigation Protractor: This string type 360 Compass Course protractor is invaluable for every cross-country pilot for laying out his course, measuring wind drift angles, distances, radio-range bearings, etc.
- "Field Of Action of Aircraft" (Including Radius of Action): Written by W.W. Smith, Chief Engineer of Jardur, this booklet is based on the discovery of a NEW METHOD of solving radios of action problems, so simple in application, that under any given set of conditions a determination can be made for ALL directions of flight from the base in a few minutes. Pilots and Navigators will find that this booklet opens a new field in aerial navigation, as IT IS THE FIRST TO COVER "Field of Action" problems.
- Jardur "ASTRO-NAV" Plotter and Protractor: Designed by Hugh Thomasson, Senior Flight Navigator, American Export Airlines, which was designed as a fast, accurate method for plotting lines of position, eliminating the need of dividers, parrell rules and triangles, (This was not in the brochure..just added it in).